Tennis On Campus is currently offered on over 578 college campuses and services over 35,000 students.
If you played tennis on your high school team and miss the competition, or if you're new to tennis and are just looking to meet some friends who share the same interest - this is it! All across the country, college students are becoming part of exciting co-ed tennis action that keeps their competitive fire burning and offers serious fun too!
USTA Tennis On Campus is designed to provide college students with opportunities for team camaraderie, social networking and rivaled competition through tennis without the rigors of a varsity program. Through the formation of tennis sport clubs on campus co-ed team-based play is offered, as are regional and national championships. Tennis On Campus helps students maintain active and healthy lifestyles through their college years. So, stay on the court - not on the sidelines.
Tennis On Campus Benefits Include:
- Turnkey intramural program that is fun, easy to run and popular with students.
- Start-up and continuous funding and equipement support
- Customized marketing materials to promote your program
- Increased use of campus tennis courts
- Increased social and networking opportunities for students
- Promotes a healthly physical workout